Trusted Advisors. Strong Advocates.
At HRW we mean business. We represent an array of respected businesses and institutions, including Fortune 500 companies, prominent colleges and universities, esteemed nonprofit institutions, and cutting-edge high-tech companies. HRW’s proactive approach starts with counseling, training, and education specifically tailored to help each client understand and comply with the labor and employment laws applicable to its industry and workplace.
Our attorneys have been recognized locally and nationally for their professional excellence. We have earned the trust of sophisticated clients who look to us for comprehensive and responsive advice to avoid problems, and for committed and dedicated representation when disputes arise. We also take the time to understand our clients’ businesses and provide counsel that is uniquely tailored to meet their goals. Examples of our work include:
- Counseling clients on how to avoid and/or resolve employee lawsuits and workplace disputes.
- Litigating wage and hour disputes for businesses, nonprofits, and institutions of higher education.
- Representing employers in non-competition and trade secret litigation.
- Defending employers in discrimination and harassment cases.
- Representing management in labor disputes in respect to union organizing campaigns.
- Training managers and supervisors on a variety of timely employment law topics (federal and state).
- Assisting companies in reductions in force and plant closings.
- Representing colleges and universities across the country.
- Representing employers in high-tech, bio-tech, and the medical device industry.
- Offering a retainer-based Labor and Employment Services Program (LESP) and the Leadership Education Institute (LEI), a comprehensive program and catalog of trainings for managers and employees across a variety of sectors.
- Chairing seminars and speaking on employment law topics before professional associations and bar associations.
- Hosting roundtables for HRW clients to learn about cutting-edge employment law topics from experts.
- Publishing monthly client alerts to educate clients, email subscribers, and social media followers about legal updates.
Click here to read our DEI statement.