Hirsch Roberts Weinstein LLP Named a 2016 Best Law Firm
by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
By Kelly Margeson November 3, 2015
Hirsch Roberts Weinstein LLP has again received the highest possible ranking by “Best Law Firms,” published by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers.
For the fourth straight year, HRW was ranked:
- Tier 1, Boston, Employment Law – Management
- Tier 1, Boston, Labor Law – Management
- Tier 1, Boston, Litigation – Labor & Employment
As a 2016 “Best Law Firm,” HRW is recognized by its peers and clients for professional excellence. The evaluation process is based on the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in the same practice areas, and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process. HRW was reviewed and evaluated based on responsiveness, understanding of a business and its needs, cost-effectiveness, integrity, and civility.
The feedback HRW received from its clients included:
- “Hirsch Roberts Weinstein is a great law firm for human resource needs in navigating employment labor laws and compliance. They are incredibly responsive, reliable and a fun-loving group of lawyers. I could not be happier with the services we receive from them on a regular basis.”
- “Hirsch Roberts Weinstein has top-notch attorneys who keep abreast of current trends, case law, and relevant precedents. They make it a point to go above and beyond industry standards in educating their clients. They hold regular education forums; they keep in constant contact with their clients and local community; and, they even stage mock trials and fun learning events in an attempt to keep clients engaged and current with the latest employment law changes.”
- “Hirsch Roberts Weinstein is a terrific boutique firm with big firm lawyer quality and the nimbleness and personal attention of a boutique. They are focused and tenacious.”
For more information about Best Law Firms, check out the link here.