Kathy Mumma Presents at the MCLE’s
Employment Law Spring Symposium 2015
By William Sleight May 28, 2015
HRW’s Kathy Mumma was on the faculty of the MCLE’s Employment Law Spring Symposium last week.
Kathy presented on several employment law developments including the new Massachusetts Domestic Violence Leave Law and the impact this new law will have on employers.
The other topics covered by Kathy, and the other members of the faculty at the Symposium, included the following:
- Strategies for Dealing with Crime In and Out of the Workplace
- Implementation of the Earned Sick Time Ballot Initiative
- Case Law Updates from the U.S. Supreme Court and the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court
- New Massachusetts Voir Dire Law and Practice Tips from the Bench
- “Ask the Experts” Q&A Session
To learn more about the MCLE’s Employment Law Spring Symposium 2015, check out the link here.